CALU supports the professional development and licensing requirements of its members by offering Continuing Education (CE) certificates in the life insurance industry on behalf of eight jurisdictions and agencies across Canada:
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis)
- Insurance Council of British Columbia
- FP Canada
- Alberta Insurance Council
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan
- Insurance Council of Manitoba
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec)
- Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA)(subject to approval)
For all of our events, we strive to provide Intermediate to Advanced level education on topics that are relevant to our members’ work and that meets the CE requirements for each governing body. CE certificates are issued per workshop or presentation to those members who are in full attendance for the session.
Our members can then use their CE certificates, which are available for download in the members portal, towards their CE credit requirements for renewal of their provincial licenses and their designations.
CE certificates are also available for recorded content from past events that is available for on-demand viewing. View the list of past events for more information.
For any questions about CE certificates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the availability of CE credits and the quantity of CE credits to be allocated for each event is subject to course approval by the governing bodies.