2023 Conference & AGM
Tuesday, May 9 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm ET
Unleashing the potential of Wage Loss Replacement Plans
In this session, attendees will better understand the untapped potential for selling income replacement/disability insurance. Topics include specific areas where demand is the highest, revealing new untapped markets.
Emphasis will be placed on wage loss replacement plans (WLRP) with an introduction to “The New Essential Canadian Guide to Wage Loss Replacement Plans” including turn-key tools to make selling easier. It will also include technical training on wage loss replacement plans and a summary of innovative research being done by the CALU Living Benefits Issue Group.
The following list of CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) –
- FP Canada –
- Alberta Insurance Council –
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan –
- Insurance Council of Manitoba –
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) –