Wednesday, November 23 @ 3:20pm – 4:20pm ET
Financial implications of divorce for business owners
Complications of divorce cause not only a personal disruption, but can impact your business as well. The distribution of assets can be stressful, especially when a business is involved. However, amidst the complexities there are opportunities for CALU members to provide valued guidance and advice to clients on how to properly structure their business and insurance to ensure a dissolution of marriage is less of an ordeal. In this webinar, the speakers will discuss the issues as well as offer planning strategies.
This workshop is organized by the Associates Technical Education Sub-committee.
The following list of CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.50(T)
- FP Canada – 1.50(T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.50(T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.50(T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.50(T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00(T)