Tuesday, November 22 @ 1:30pm – 2:30pm ET
The future of work
This session aims to assist employers, employees and advisors navigate changes in the employment landscape. Heidi Hauver, Vice President, People Experience, Shinydocs, alongside Moderator Ian Burns, Partner, David Burns & Associates will be bringing you first-hand tips on how to evolve, adapt and change with the times by providing practical knowledge that will be easily integrated in your group advisors practice.
Technical, Practice management; Intermediate
This workshop is organized by the Employee Benefits Issue Group.
The following list of CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00(T)
- FP Canada – 1.00(T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.00(T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00(T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.00(T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00(T)