2023 Conference & AGM
Sunday, May 7 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Get a grip on your business
Get a grip on your business, Six keys to getting what you want from your entrepreneurial company
Many of the most successful entrepreneurs and business leaders work long hours and don’t get the returns they deserve on their investments of time and money.
Maybe you grapple with some of these challenges:
- Lack of control over time, markets, or your company.
- People who don’t listen, understand, or follow through.
- Profit that’s inconsistent and/or there’s not enough.
- Growth is happening, but you can’t break through to the next level.
- Quick fixes that come and go, bringing little change with continued frustrations.
Are you a business owner or a senior-level executive and want to see your business consistently run better and grow faster? David Lewis will deliver a powerful, inspirational presentation that will introduce you to the Six Key Components™ of a successful business.
David’s interactive style and experience-based real-world insight makes this an eye-opening event for growth-oriented business leaders.
At the conclusion of this practice management workshop, you will walk away with a set of simple, practical tools that you and your leadership team can use immediately to focus on priorities, get clear on issues, and gain traction together, as a healthier leadership team.
The following list of CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) –
- FP Canada –
- Alberta Insurance Council –
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan –
- Insurance Council of Manitoba –
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) –