Articles in this edition include:
- a message from Chair Roger Sinclair,
- a review by Jenny Du and John Grant regarding a key tax concern with actively trading investments within a TFSA and how Budget 2019 increases the associated tax risks to TFSA holders,
- an explanation by Carolyn Hogan about how travel reward miles or loyalty points are treated after a person passes away,
- commentary by the C.D. Howe Institute on implementing a national pharmacare program, and
- a call to action by Warren Blatt, Chair of CALU’s Government Relations Committee.
If you are experiencing any difficulty in accessing this document, please go the Publications workspace in the Members Portal and try the document again.